God is awesome

I lift my hands up to the Father for he is great,
He guides me on my way and all of my days.
I sing and rejoice because I know He is there,
No weapon shall be fashioned, no enemy shall be spared.

He is my inspiration, my light and my salvation,
Oh God all glory and honour is yours, Almighty Father, Amen.
What do you expect from this great being, 
How great it is that you are being loved, even without seeing.

He sent His own son,
To save us all from the wicked one.
Lord heavenly Father show me the errors of my ways
So that I can return to you and live out all my days

I can beg of you to never deserted me,
But we both know all I have to do is go down on bended knee.
You will never me but I have a tendency to leave you,
I pretend that my words, my actions are the truth.

I speak to you from the depths of my heart and my soul,
In 2017 to grow closer and closer to you is my goal.
I can only ask of you to look favourably of your humble servant,
You are the only judge or jurer, you offer the final verdict.

It is only you and you alone I need,
When I am away from you I weep.
Thank you Father for all the blessings that you have bestowed upon me
I will no longer take you for granted, best believe.


Comments

Popular Posts