S&M


So I have been dabbling in some poems to express my feelings at any moment.

Check this one bellow



If I was there, words would never leave my lips
Skin on skin, sweat mixing with sweat and eyes to eyes.
Look up at me while I ride my way to paradise.
You like it when I twerk you like it when I flip

It only takes minutes but we will have it lasting hours
Just me and you locked away in your bedroom
I dont care who hears me scream, moan, stick it out till we see the moon
Possibilities are endless from your car, to the kitchen table and best of all the shower

No sense in fighting all these emotions anymore
Please leave me breathless, make my toes curl
Make my body squirm while I promise to leave you firm.
Words cant describe what's in store.

Whips and chains are for amateurs
I am a dancer you are a fighter
Let our bodies do the talking while you go deeper
Take your lips on a grand tour

2 in the morning don't care
5pm is a sure thing
This is romance not any fling
Make my hair sweaty and matted, make my face bare.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts