10 Weird things that humans do


Everyone is weird and I am just normal. Although, a few of the things on the list I am guilty of doing but we will not go there. These are the 10 weird things that humans do.





1.  Talking to you when you have headphones on. We all have that one friend or family member that tries to have a full on conversation with you, while you are clearly listening to music. The kicker is that they get angry when you don’t respond.

2. See you engaging in a particular activity and then ask if you are doing it. For example, you are watching Empire and they ask if you are watching it.



3. Those who call you at ungodly hours and then ask if you are asleep.. Yes because at 2am I am up writing the next Shakespearean masterpiece.

                                                Ungodly hour- The Big Bang Theory


4. Stalking your crush on social media and then freaking out when you accidentally like something. Okay I have done this before, many times and at ungodly hours. Lmao



5.  Playing your favorite new song until it drives you crazy. I have listened to Eminem’s Venom so frequently, I am starting to get paranoid now. But continue listening to it anyway. Yeah once I am done writing the list, I am going to have it on repeat till I finally decide to go purchase the album. Don't judge me lol.




6.  Shouting at deaf (hearing impaired) people. Yeah like that is going to make them hear everything better. What is next? Are you going to bring the book closer to a blind man?



7. Never know what they want but expect you to know what they want. How? Why? Since when did I become a mind reader? For example, girls that claim to be easy going but reject everything you give them.







8.  When your parents introduce you to their friends’ children and are expecting you to automatically be bffs, even when there is a huge age difference. You are 12, he is like 17. You are all underage so you must be friends. Right, right.


9. Introducing you to weird relatives who want to kiss you for no apparent reason. Like why, I don’t know you.


10. Have nothing nice to say about you to everyone but always want to be chummy when they see you. I don’t know you.



I said at the very beginning that humans were strange. Now you believe me.

Comments

  1. This is so great! Maybe because it is hauntingly true! I may relate to a few but won't share which ones I'm guilty of LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I wouldn't tell lol. Thanks for stopping by. Lol

      Delete
  2. I can relate to some of them :-) its funny though..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol These are so true. Thanks for sharing this made me smile this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts